The Lockport Township Fire District's Firefighters Museum is located at Station #6 at 19623 W. Renwick Road. The museum is open to the public from 0900-1500 Hrs., and features a variety of exhibits designed to educate and entertain children, families, and firefighters.
With the opening of Station #6 in the summer of 2009, the LTFPD Fire Chief at the time alloted funds authorizing the establishment of a fire museum in order to collect and preserve the Lockport Volunteer Fire Department Inc. & the Lockport Township Fire District's fire fighting history.
Many of the items collected were donated by the past and present members of the fire department along with contributions from the public. The museum features a replica of the old City of Lockport City Hall that the original volunteers placed a hose cart in. It also has an old wooden water main from the City of Lockport. Please call 815-838-3287 for an appointment.